ALL SALES ARE FINAL. At GINYL.com, we're confident in the quality of our devices we sell and the work that we put into getting them ready for you to enjoy good shopping experience. Therefore, if you have any questions about our products, please contact us by email.
Generally, we only accept returns for refund or exchange because of the product defects under normal use and our Warranty & Returns Service will not cover any physical damage to the product from misuse, dropping, any damage, etc.
To receive Warranty & Returns Service on your product, you must contact GINYL Support team via info@GINYL.com to address the problem for further services.
Step 1 Contact with our staff and provide Return Authorization number, such as S/N code. You also have to describe the problem as
accurately as possible with authentic pictures or videos. Please keep any free gift(s) that came with the product(s).
Step 2 We will help you fix the problem first and if, at the end of our attempts to solve the problem is still not working, we'll inform you of the Official Return Address.
If you absolutely refuse to try anything, we won't be able to determine whether the problem can be fixed or not, and won't be able to
issue a Warranty & Returns Service
Step 3 Before sending back the item, make sure to write the Return Authorization # on the outside of the box and mail the package to the
Step 4Make sure to save your tracking number. If there are any issue with the carrier, we will use this information to process your refund.
Step 5 Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will
also notify you of the approval or rejection of your fund.
1. To return your product, you should contact us prior to shipping the item.
2. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item and Shipping costs are non-refundable.
3. We are not responsible for packages that are refused at delivery, returned to sender, or sent without a return authorization number.
4. The product may vary slightly from the one shown in the photo due to reasons such as light effect, monitors, etc. The photo is for reference only.
5. Warranty & Returns Policy is void if the product has been damaged by accident, improper handling, etc. not due to defects in material or workmanship.
6. Items that are missing the manufacturer label containing model number, part number, product id, etc. are not acceptable for Warranty and Returns return
7. Items that are missing parts, box, headset or any other accessories from the original box are not acceptable for Warranty and Returns.